محل تبلیغات شما

It is expected that psychology to be closer to science instead of art, developing psychology needs digits more than philosophical statements. Inefficient traditional measurement theories are the basis of most of psychological studies’ data. In my opinion, psychologists need to change their perspective when trying to learn the nature of mind and behaviour. The history of science shows us successful experience in physics. Comparing psychology with physics is not unfair. Topic’s continuum in physics bounded by experimental to non-experimental data, but in the same context. Research on the Big bang is as complicated as studying the nature of mind or harder. 

Current psychology suffers from lack of tools to response the rudimentary question about the nature of mind and behaviour. Stick to psychological literature can’t help us to respond to this kind of questions. I think psychology needs to a theory or method to make a connection between psychological components. Handling complexity that means in my opinion, high diversity, high dimensionality, trans-structural and compound structure is necessary for this kind of theory(i.e network science). Consequently, psychological measurement needs to use of techniques that probability was the nature of its rule like quantum measurement rules.
Therefore, psychology seems to require the presence of people who can understand complex systems and use the relevant ideas or develop new ideas for a comprehensive, integrated, and unified form of mind and behaviour

M.H.Zarghami

احیای نظام آموزشی سل زده (به مناسبت هفته ی پژوهش)

انحراف روانشناسی و تحریف روانکاوی

ناهشیار ماده ی تاریک، هشیار جهان مرئی

to ,of ,the ,and ,psychology ,in ,nature of ,the nature ,of mind ,and behaviour ,mind and

مشخصات

تبلیغات

محل تبلیغات شما

آخرین ارسال ها

برترین جستجو ها

آخرین جستجو ها

Natural Resorces سراج الدین بناگر مدرسه ی ما